Piping Department Lead Canonsburg, PA Posted: 5/14/2021
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is seeking a Piping Department Lead on behalf of our client, a well-established consulting engineering firm in Pittsburgh. The Piping Department Lead will perform supervisory and administrative duties within the department, establish job assignments, control manpower, and guide the design of projects and the employees in the department. This position also requires extensive technical knowledge of the design of industrial piping and HVAC systems in the metals, glass, natural gas, chemical, and manufacturing sectors. Open to out-of-town candidates, relocation assistance offered.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervision and Administration of the Department
- Staffing and Manpower Management
- Problem Solving
- Preparations and Review of Construction Engineering Estimates
Skills & Educational Requirements:
- B.S. Degree with twenty (20) years of related experience
- Professional Engineers (PE) License is preferred.
- Competency in PC-based programs and CADD
- Strong knowledge of piping systems related to heavy industrial projects/equipment
- Prior management experience is a plus
- Competency in conducting all types of group discussions, as well as communication with divisional and corporate management.
- Daily contact with clients.
- Mostly inside office work; however, travel to jobsites and overtime are required.
- Additional time both inside and outside the office may be necessary to fulfill the obligations of this position
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.