Assistant Program Manager Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 9/1/2021
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking an Assistant Program Manager on behalf of our client, a provider of energy management services to utilities, local governments, and private enterprises for their Pittsburgh area offices. The Assistant Program Manager will work on energy efficiency programs on behalf of our client.
The Assistant Program Manager will be a key member of our client's implementation team and will be involved in many aspects of their programs. The candidate shall have experience managing multiple projects at the same time. Good communication skills are also essential. The candidate will interact with technical and non-technical individuals, including colleagues, third-party team members, clients, and customers.
- Four-year Bachelor's degree plus five (5) to eight (8) years of experience in energy efficiency, energy auditing, performance contracting, mechanical engineering, or a related field
- An intermediate to advanced understanding of building mechanical and electrical systems, including LED lighting, HVAC systems, and refrigeration technologies
- Past experience managing or overseeing a team
- Work with contractors to develop energy auditing calculators for energy efficiency projects
- Conduct pre- and post-inspections of energy efficiency projects
- Track and manage projects using the company's proprietary data management software
- Gather and review project documentation
- Self-starting nature with the ability to drive tasks through to completion
- Strong organizational skills, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and work collaboratively with staff
- Knowledge of software tools such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and program tracking tools and techniques
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.