Civil (Environmental/Sanitary) Engineer, Mid-Level Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 10/6/2021
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Civil (Environmental/Sanitary) Engineer on behalf of our client, a Pittsburgh area based civil engineering consultant. The Civil Engineer will be a registered Professional Engineer with a background in municipal water/wastewater.
- Prepare feasibility studies
- Perform designs
- Complete permit applications
- Prepare contract documents
- Administer construction contracts
- Apply for and administer grants for water, wastewater and municipal improvements.
- The scope and complexity of work assignments, however, will be appropriate to the skill and experience of the candidate.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil, Environmental, or Sanitary Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) required.
- A Master of Science degree is a plus.
- No less than four (4) years of experience working for a consulting firm. More experience will be considered a plus.
- If the candidate's professional registration is with a state other than Pennsylvania, the candidate's registration and other credentials must be suitable for obtaining, through reciprocity, registration as a Professional Engineer from Pennsylvania. Continued employment is dependent upon the candidate obtaining registration from Pennsylvania as quickly as possible.
- Strong interpersonal skills suitable for dealing with clients and the public.
- Valid driver's license.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.