Key Account Manager Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 10/12/2021
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking Key Account Managers on behalf of our client, a manufacturer of equipment and physical plants to the metal industry for both their Carbon Steel and Aluminum divisions.
1. To ensure strong partnership with assigned Customers' middle and top management through:
- Regular checks of Customers Satisfaction of the assigned accounts, undertaking all necessary actions to maintain it and/or improve it.
- Act as primary or unique Company interface with assigned customers in order to promote all of our client's products -Service and DA included- and meet customer's requirements.
- Ensure that contracts with Customers are performed according to their clauses.
- Schedule regular meetings, at least one per quarter, at customer's plant and/or Head Office to create a trustful relationship and receive all necessary information and support.
- Collaborate with HQ and the President/CEO frequently regarding business projections, customer satisfaction, etc.
2. To contribute relevant and Business Unit/Service/DA and technological packages for sales growth through an effective follow-up of assigned customers in order to achieve the budget allocated and promote all of our client's supplies. The above implies, but it is not limited to:
- Orders acquisition from customers assigned, defining and setting sales strategies based on the specificity of the customer, and coordination of LDP/Service specialists for offer preparation.
- Supervising and supporting Business Unit/Service/DA on offers, order management, follow-up and providing useful information on peculiarities of customers, their evaluation methods, supply chain, etc., filtering customers' demands and their actual feasibility and direct decision to the Business Unit/Service.
- Suggesting technology packages or services deemed interesting/useful to assigned customers.
- Effective co-ordination and integration with Project Leader and with Business Unit/Service/DA to achieve sales targets.
- Updating Company Mailing list on Sales Logix in a timely and efficient manner.
- Quarterly drafting and updating reports on customers assigned in terms of sales, requirements, satisfaction, etc.
- Preparation and delivery of six-monthly reports on market trends/technologies stemming from relationships with assigned customers.
3. To ensure an effective co-ordination with the President and CEO to improve Customer Satisfaction through:
- A timely sharing of information regarding possible visits to customers assigned.
- Decision on whether or how to organize and attend visits to customers assigned.
- Preparation and exchange of timely reports on visits and requests for customers assigned.
- Coordinate activities about preparation of quotations and proposals.
- Support the preparation of regular after-sales service Key Performance Indicator activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Ten (10) + years of experience working for or with an OEM within the steel industry
- Specific experience in selling and educating on Carbon Steel or Aluminum and/or related product lines
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% on an annual basis
- Comfortability presenting to small and large groups both in-person and via the web
- Fluency in English, both written and oral, is required
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.