Technical Service Engineer Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 10/12/2021
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Technical Service Engineer on behalf of our client, a manufacturer of equipment and physical plants to the metal industry.
- Act as the product master for our client
- Regular visits to customers (Hot/Cold rolling Mill and Plate/Steckel mill plants)
- Solid industry knowledge and ability to present our client's technology (Bushing, Sleeve, sealing unit, locking unit, etc.)
- Prepare technical proposal /offer based on customer requirements. Support the sales team for commercial proposal and risk evaluation.
- Client product refurbishment: setup technical reports / inspection reports
- Work in close collaboration with client's other divisions to:
- Setup Technical report / inspection report
- Elaborate reliable planning; guarantee quality and delivery
- Site survey for technical service / claims
- Site trouble shooting (mechanical, lubrication system etc.)
- Training (theory, assembly, disassembly, test, calibration, maintenance, failure analysis etc.)
- Market analysis (further understand competitor technology/ design/ price/ delivery/ advantages)
- Cooperate with related internal departments and other functions in the company.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in an applicable or related discipline
- Required general knowledge of oil process and very good knowledge of related equipment's; at least three (3) years of work experience is preferred in heavy machinery or metallurgical industry
- Experience with MS office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint, ability to develop and hold presentations;
- Able to handle commercial contract independently;
- Self-motivation, active approach towards the assigned tasks. Open personality, team spirit and active communication skills, honest
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally (30-40% travel required)
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.