Professional Surveyor Columbus, PA Posted: 10/18/2021
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Professional Surveyor on behalf of our client, a civil engineering company with offices in the Columbus area. The Professional Surveyor must be a motivated team player that is willing to work overtime hours and travel locally when required.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years of land surveying experience.
- Working knowledge of Topcon or Trimble GPS and total stations is required.
- Experience performing Property, Topographic, Utility, Construction Stakeout and Record Surveys is required.
- Working knowledge of Carlson or AutoCAD Civil 3D programs is required.
- SIT required; PS preferred.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.