DESIGNERS / DRAFTERS
I&E Designer Canonsburg, PA Posted: 11/5/2021
DESIGNERS / DRAFTERS
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking an I&E Designer for our client, a national consulting engineering company, for their growing Pittsburgh office. This position will track and maintain a continued awareness of overall schedule and budget for assigned projects.
- Comply with all company and client health, safety, security and environmental (HSSE) standards as well as federal and local HSSE regulations.
- Actively participate in company and client hazard identification and observation programs, and immediately report any unsafe acts, conditions or incidents to your supervisor.
- Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work related problems
- Ability to comprehend instructions and request clarification as necessary
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions
- Ability to read and understand drawing markups to determine drafting requirements
- Ability to utilize conventional drafting tools and CAD software to execute drafting requirements
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawing
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate degree from a technical institution preferred
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience preferred
- AutoCAD software experience required
- PDMS software experience preferred
- Microsoft Office software experience preferred
- CARS software experience preferred
- Field experience preferred
- Small/medium project lead experience preferred
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.