GIS Analyst Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 11/9/2021
Permanent or Contract
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a GIS Analyst on behalf of our client, a Pittsburgh area based civil engineering consultant.
- Zero - One (1) years GIS experience.
- Experience using ESRI ArcView software: ArcMap, ArcToolbox, and ArcCatalog, ArcGISPro, ArcGIS Online and associated applications; including geoprocessing, cartography, spatial/data analysis, and map topology functions; familiar with relational databases in Microsoft Access and ArcView.
- Knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS version 10.x products, including Basic, Standard, and Advanced
- Knowledge of geodatabase creation and data management in ArcCatalog
- Develop and automate processes through model builder and Python scripts
- Knowledge of ArcGISPro 2.x and integration with ArcGIS Online
- Knowledge of ArcGIS Online platform as well as Survey 123
- Ability to extract data for analysis and interpretation, including international business data
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as part of an integrated team
- Demonstrated ability to proactively communicate, speak, and write professionally
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining scheduled tasks, troubleshooting issues, and developing solutions
- Experience managing and completing post processing of GPS data
- Experience in field data collection using Trimble GPS units
- Familiarity with ArcGIS Server
- Experience with ESRI's SDE, SQL Server, other relational databases
- Experience creating Macros in Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Access
- Familiarity with the concepts and software of Asset Management Systems
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D or AutoCAD Map and the use of geographic concepts and formats inside of these programs a plus.
- Relevant degree (BS / MS Geography) preferred.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.