Assembler I Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 11/19/2021
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking an Assembler on behalf of our client, a Pittsburgh based manufacturer. The Assembler will perform a wide range of skilled repetitive assembly operations to produce quality products in a timely manner; They will also perform operations from work instructions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble, test, and inspect multiple product types from start to finish.
- Work closely with operations support team. (Planner, shop leads, mfg. engineering, quality)
- Responsible for maintaining quality expectations and hitting daily production goals.
- Prepare orders for shipping with proper documentation.
- Complete all related paperwork: work orders, inspection documents, and tracking sheets as required.
- Ability to use a computer
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- Flex to other areas as production schedule dictates.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- One (1) to five (5) years related experience or equivalent.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and assembly drawings.
- Familiarity with various mechanical and electrical measuring equipment.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Skills: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.