Civil/Structural Engineer Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 12/22/2021
Permanent or Contract
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Civil/Structural Engineer for our client, an engineering and project management services provider. For this position, the Civil/Structural Engineer will contribute to a team and is expected to grow rapidly into a lead engineer.
The successful candidate will enjoy the benefits of:
- Working in a professional environment.
- Working in an office with occasional trips to customer sites (sometimes overnight).
- Working for a company which encourages (and expects) employees to improve themselves.
- Working for a company which sees each employee as a human being and not just a resource.
- Team player
- Innovative problem solver
- Passionate about their work
- Must have good communication skills
- P.E. License
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Five (5) or more years of relevant experience
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.