Electrical Engineering Manager Newell, WV Posted: 1/4/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking an Electrical Engineering Manager on behalf of our client, a regionally based manufacturer. This role is a working manager position, accountable for new product development and technical support on a group of electrical products with industry established brands and advanced technology. Products include wireless cloud-based data collecting and analyzing devices, three phase monitors, and electronic controlled pneumatic regulators.
- Take the lead in the development of new products for our client's family of IIOT (Industry Iot) data monitoring eco system. Develop concepts and transform to finished product. Determine technical specifications, and make final design decisions.
- Drive continuous improvement for the existing products and work with product management on specific customer requests. Drive expansion of existing electrical product lines as new applications for existing products come up regularly.
- Work with domestic and international contract designing firms and manufacturers to drive automation efforts within the factory.
- Represent the Company at industry trade events and conferences as the de facto expert in the area of critical electronic instrumentation.
- Regularly provide mentorship to engineers in lower levels.
- This position reports to the Engineering Director.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent; Master's Degree, preferred
- Minimum five (5) years' experience in electronic hardware and firmware designing and manufacturing electronic control, temperature/pressure sensing devices and electrical control devices. (Similar product experience is acceptable)
- Minimum two (2) years' experience in project management.
- Knowledge of wireless protocols such as WIFI, BLE, ZIGBEE, etc.
- Willing to travel internationally
- Knowledge of AWS cloud service is a plus
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.