Payroll Administrator Weirton, WV Posted: 1/11/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Payroll Administrator on behalf of our client, a regionally based manufacturer. The Payroll Administrator will ensure accurate and timely processing of all payroll cycles from timeclock data through paychecks and reports. Payroll includes union and non-union environments. Must be able to use software with accuracy and efficiency. Must be good with numbers and trustworthy with sensitive information. This position requires communication skills to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Manage payroll process that includes importing, proofing, editing, processing and transmitting all payroll data for multiple company codes for bi-weekly payroll in union and non-union environments.
- Perform updates to payroll-related information.
- Add new employees and process termination of employees.
- Track pay rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information, etc.
- Reconcile reports with the union.
- Address issues and questions from employees and supervisors.
- Prepare payroll related reports as requested.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience processing payroll
- Experience processing payroll for multiple company codes
- Experience importing payroll from time clock software
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with deadlines
- Must be trustworthy with confidential information
- Outstanding organizational skills with attention to detail
- Experience with ADP TimeSaver
- Experience with ADP Advantage
- Experience with ADP iReports
- Experience with Excel
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.