Electro-Mechanical Engineer/Production Manager Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 1/13/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking an Electro-Mechanical Engineer/Production Manager on behalf of our client, a Pittsburgh based manufacturer. The right candidate will be overseeing the manufacture and quality assurance of established engineering designs for electric motor and control coils.
- Determines electro-mechanical design issues by studying project concepts, objectives, priorities, and requirements; analyzing user and potential user input; evaluating similar and related products and systems; identifying and establishing performance standards involving insulation values.
- Evaluating components, materials, and suppliers; identifying and resolving design integration/interface issues; determining and establishing design specifications and safety standards.
- Documents design by recording electro-mechanical design features.
- Maintains design team accomplishments by coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information and electro-mechanical analysis to team meetings and reports; guiding technicians.
- Implements electro-mechanical design by providing technical support; troubleshooting and resolving production problems related to electro-mechanical design.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging electro-mechanical technologies and practices; participating in educational opportunities and professional organizations; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Analytical Tools
- Analyzing Information
- Dealing with Complexity
- General Math Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Attention to Detail
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.