PCB Technician Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 1/13/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a PCB Technician for our client, a Pittsburgh based manufacturer.
- Must be able to read and understand assembly instructions and illustrations.
- Proficient at hand soldering and use of bench hand tools.
- Skilled to identify and repair faulting circuits to component level
- Perform other related work as assigned by Manager.
Minimal Experience Requirements:
- Two (2) to three (3) years' experience in all areas described above
Minimal Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to resolve conflicts
- Attention to detail
- Experience in hand soldering of through hole and surface mount components
Minimal Education Requirements:
- Two-year Degree in Electronic Technology or equivalent experience
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.