Field Inspector Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 1/14/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Field Inspector on behalf of our client, a provider of energy management services to utilities, local governments, and private enterprises, for their Pittsburgh area offices. The Field Inspector will enforce the company's quality and safety standards on Program Allies and other service providers. Training will be provided.
- Conduct site inspections to document the lighting, HVAC, and refrigeration equipment
- Capture location and technical information in a survey tool
- Tabulate and input inspection findings into an internal tracking web portal
- Report on findings on a daily and/or weekly basis
- Support sales and outreach efforts as needed to hit energy savings goals
- Intermediate knowledge of lighting and electrical systems
- Basic knowledge of HVAC and refrigeration systems
- Must have a valid driver's license and dependable transportation to and from project sites
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to work independently
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.