Structural Engineer (EIT) Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 1/28/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Structural Engineer (EIT) on behalf of our client, an engineering consultant with offices in the Pittsburgh area.
- Floor and roof framing design
- Modeling floor plans and floor plates
- Preparing specifications and contract documents
- Assist in evaluation studies
- Assist in modeling lateral systems
- Assist in structural review process, including structural steel fabrication drawings, concrete reinforcement drawings and concrete mix designs
- Bachelor's Degree in Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering (with a Structural emphasis) or Architectural Engineering (Structural emphasis)
- One (1) - two (2) years of experience in building design
- EIT designation or ability to obtain within one (1) year of employment
- Flexible disposition and cooperative attitude, with a willingness to work independently as well as a member of a team
- Familiar with AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft Office programs
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.