Welder Sebring, OH Posted: 2/10/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Welder on behalf of our client, an Ohio based manufacturer. The Welder will assist in the production of heavy industrial cranes by welding heavy steel materials, while ensuring that innovation comes standard with every order.
- Weld heavy steel materials in the production of industrial cranes and related machinery
- Set up and maintain welding equipment
- Use various welding processes and torches to weld and fabricate heavy steel materials
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Ability to weld in multiple positions
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least three (3) years of professional welding experience
- Skilled in flux core, MIG and dual shield welding
- Basic organization, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with reading and understanding weld symbols
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.