Manual Machinist Sebring, OH Posted: 2/10/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Manual Machinist on behalf of our client, an Ohio based manufacturer. The Machinist will assist in the production of heavy industrial cranes using manual machining equipment, while ensuring that innovation comes standard with every order.
- Machine components using manual machining equipment
- Perform machine setups and routine maintenance
- Work safely and efficiently at heights of up to 100 feet
- Use blueprints, sketches, and drawings to machine components
- Inspect and measure components to ensure correct tolerances are met
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least three (3) years of experience working with horizontal mills, planer mills, and lathes
- Ability to read blueprints, sketches, and drawings
- Ability to use metrological instruments such as micrometers
- Basic organization, communication, and problem-solving skills
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.