Business Analyst Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 2/17/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Business Analyst for our client, a manufacturer with offices in the Pittsburgh area. The Business Analyst will be responsible for accounting and financial reporting processes to ensure efficient and effective operations of the accounting department and overall company. This role will assist Managing Director and Finance Manager with developing short-term, mid-term and long-term goals with objectives of our client.
This role will evaluate accounting processes and financial systems to identify opportunities to improve productivity and assess internal controls, accounting policies and procedures to identify risk and control gaps; as well as develop remediation plans where necessary. This role is integral to our client's success and is a unique opportunity to join a mission focused, fast-paced, driven & fun organization.
Expectations Of This Role:
- Month-end Closing
- Budget - Monthly, Quarterly, Annually
- Year-End Books Closing and Annual Audit
- Analyze financial data, extract and define relevant information.
- Interpret data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project a financial probability
- Any other tasks as needed
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or similar
- Four (4) + years' experience in financial planning or financial controlling
- Prior experience in an industrial environment a plus
- Must demonstrate confidentiality and discretion
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with ERP tools and Microsoft Office applications
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Detail oriented and able to understand the big picture
- Analytical thinking skills and problem solver with ability to summarize
- Ability to search for pertinent facts and data, analyze and evaluate information, and form accurate conclusions
- Capacity to challenge operational team; ability to communicate at all levels of company and colleagues
- Can effectively develop relationships and encourage idea-sharing that facilitates the accomplishment of goals
- Demonstrates the ability to embrace change and effectively adjusts to new or altered processes within the business environment
- Should be proactive and be able to see a vision and expand it into providing results and recommendations to senior management.
- The ideal candidate must be a team-player & coach with strong fundamental skills and an ability to take the business to a higher level.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.