Power System Engineer Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 2/24/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Power Systems Engineer for our client, a local consulting engineering firm in Pittsburgh, PA. The Power Systems Engineer would perform electrical analyses of industrial power systems.
- Perform short circuit calculations, overcurrent coordination, load flow, and arc flash analyses.
- Regularly discuss, correspond, and meet with customers to ensure the system studies are completed on time and to the customer's specifications.
- Create detailed and accurate customer reports with clear and concise conclusions and recommendations.
- May travel to customer's site to collect data, make measurements, label equipment, or discuss report conclusions and recommendations. Travel may be in the range of 5-15%.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering - A curriculum focused on power is preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in industrial power systems analysis.
- Demonstrated skill in using power engineering analysis software such as SKM, ETAP, and Easy Power.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.