Senior Electrical Engineer Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 4/22/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer on behalf of our client, a full-service engineering, design and construction management firm headquartered in western Pennsylvania.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Manage projects and design of electrical systems, including low-medium voltage power, lighting, distribution systems, telecom, fire alarm and security systems.
- Perform load calculations, site visits, surveys/studies, reports and commissioning in support of electrical design for mission critical and government facilities.
- Collaborate with engineering team members in cross-functional setting to ensure that the design is accurate and that contract responsibilities are met according to client's expectations.
- Review and interpret NEC codes, client specifications, as well as help improve and maintain current quality assurance processes.
- Coordinate with equipment vendors for selection and specification of appropriate equipment.
- Directly interface with clients and prospective clients for engineering and design consultations.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit applications is required.
- Ability to lead electrical building systems design from utilities to construction administration.
- Ability to conduct on-site electrical studies and field surveys.
- Specific experience with data-center infrastructure design is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to meet project deadlines and provide outstanding service to clients.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to work in and foster a team environment with minimal supervision.
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering; Architectural and/or Building System Design from an ABET accredited university.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience working with Electrical Building Systems Design, including power distribution, telecom, lighting systems, fire protection and security systems.
- FE/EIT certification is required with desire to obtain PE License.
- Travel to project sites is required.
- Top Secret Security Clearance or ability to obtain security clearance is required.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.