Production Planner/Scheduler Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 5/6/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Production Planner/Scheduler on behalf of our client, a Pittsburgh based valve manufacturer. This role will plan, schedule, coordinate and/or monitor the flow of products through the complete production cycle. Provide timely planning and scheduling of manufacturing work orders to the manufacturing floor to achieve both internal financial goals and customer delivery dates.
- Review open orders to determine customer requirements
- Review and adjust minimum and maximum component production requirements
- Establish schedule to meet demand
- Manage and determine outsource needs
- Expedite suppliers purchase orders when needed
- Utilize ERP system to auto-generate manufacturing work orders
- Release manufacturing work orders to shop floor
- Coordinate between sales and production to satisfy customer requirements
- Communicate with sales department on any schedule that would impact the customer
- Production, processing and knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Ability to work well with internal and external customers
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively
- Proficient use of computer systems and software applications
- In-depth knowledge of ERP or MRP software
- Associates degree required or five (5) - seven (7) years of experience in a manufacturing atmosphere
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.