Civil Engineering Project Manager Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 5/10/2022
Permanent or Contract
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Civil Engineering Project Manager on behalf of our client, a Pittsburgh area civil engineering consultant. The Civil Engineering Project Manager will manage a variety of municipal drinking water and wastewater projects.
- Include project management, planning, permitting, preparation of funding applications and client interactions.
- Candidates should be able to efficiently plan and organize workload, demonstrate success working with a team of professionals, exhibit a commitment to quality, good communication skills, and a positive work ethic;
- Oversee and monitor project progress;
- Develop strong relationships with engineering staff and clients;
- Prepare for and attend progress status meetings with clients;
- Conduct general project management related services through all project phases: planning, permitting, funding, design, construction and implementation; and
- Quality management process monitoring.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or environmental Engineering, Environmental Resource Management, or another related field.
- At least four (4) years' relevant experience.
- EIT or PMP preferred but not required.
- Experience with planning, permitting, and management of design and construction in one or more of the following areas is preferred:
- Potable water system improvements (e.g., source of supply (groundwater and surface water), distribution systems, transmission mains, storage tanks, booster/pumping stations and treatment facilities);
- Wastewater facilities improvements (e.g., wet weather storage facilities, wastewater treatment facility upgrade / expansion; new wastewater treatment facilities, wastewater collection / conveyance systems, pump station upgrade / expansion);
- Stormwater and watershed restoration projects (e.g., collection and conveyance infrastructure, MS4 permitting, Pollutant Reduction Plans, Stream Restoration); and
- Development projects in the municipal, institutional, industrial, commercial, residential, greenfield site and utilities/energy markets.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.