Electronic Technician Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 5/13/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking an Electronic Technician on behalf of our client, a Pittsburgh based manufacturer of RF products. The Electronic Technician will help create, prototype, and test digital and analog products as required by our customers. Our client builds various microwave and RF components and sub-systems.
- Skilled in using various test equipment such as a Multimeter, an Oscilloscope, Low Voltage Power Supplies, soldering stations, and microscopes.
- RF product testing is a plus but is not required.
- The position entails soldering surface mount and through hole components as well as mechanical assembly of prototypes.
- Other duties include using the Microsoft Office Suite to create product datasheets, and log test results;
- Incoming inspection of various RF devices;
- Working with the engineering team to troubleshoot circuit boards down to the component level
- Programming IC's using various computer software's such as MPLAB
- Use of a 3D modeling software such as Autodesk Inventor to create fixtures and housings for board assemblies.
Experience & Skills:
- Building and testing (Circuit Boards and mechanical assemblies)
- Soldering small parts under a microscope
- Strong computer skills
- Test and documentation
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Organized and task driven
- Ability to understand interactions between engineering roles and production environments
Education & Work Experience Requirements:
- Associate degree and/or relevant job roles which demonstrate progression of skills
- Background that has developed problem solving skills
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.