Process Engineer Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 6/14/2022
Permanent or Contract
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Process Engineer for our client, a well-known international consulting engineering firm. This position reports through our client's Pittsburgh, PA office and is fully remote.
- BS Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least two (2) years of relevant water/wastewater treatment experience is required. Preference will be given to experience with coal mine drainage treatment.
- Must be able to read, interpret, and understand design drawings and specifications, watershed restoration plans, TMDLs, AMD treatment system operation and maintenance (O&M) plans, and other technical or engineering reports.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical documents and procedures, and government regulations.
- Ability to write detailed reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. (Must have experience in technical report writing requirements, beyond reports prepared in school).
- Ability to effectively present information, communicate, and respond to questions from groups of coworkers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must be computer literate and competent in Microsoft Word and Excel. Capability in other Microsoft Office suite products is desired.
- The position is primarily in the office with occasional travel within the PA-OH-WV area.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.