DESIGNERS / DRAFTERS
Mechanical/Structural Designer Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 7/8/2022
DESIGNERS / DRAFTERS
Contract to Hire
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Mechanical/Structural Designer/Drafter for our client, a unique expert in engineering, construction, operations, and maintenance. The Designer/Drafter is expected to take general direction from the project engineer and project manager to ensure the completion of drawings for specifically assigned projects
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare site layout, general arrangement, civil/structural, equipment and fabrication drawings to meet project needs.
- Secure from the Project Manager, Project Engineer and/or Design Lead, all information needed to perform the assigned work.
- Coordinate work efforts with other group members and group leader. Applying personal background experience as well as soliciting that of others.
- Provide approval comments on vendor drawings, shop details and other third-party generated material.
- Be aware of and adhere to allotted hours and completion dates for assignments.
- Ensure conformance to drafting standards and company drafting procedures.
- Maintain an on-going knowledge of CAD capabilities and use when appropriate.
- Maintain client relationships and promote goodwill with clients.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Teams
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to follow through with instructions and drive tasks to completion
- Associate Degree in Design or Drafting
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.