Project Assistant Youngstown, OH Posted: 7/11/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Project Assistant for our client, a local manufacturing organization, to aid their administration on internal projects.
The Purchasing/Project Assistant is a direct administrative support position for the Projects Management Group. The focus of this position is to meet the projects, order entry, projects billings, purchasing and administrative support needs.
Major Areas of Responsibilities:
- Organizes and enters new projects into ERP system
- Scans job related documents into online folder system
- Submits customer order confirmations
- Writes vendor purchase order(s) for materials and/or services
- Performs general support functions for the projects group
- Creates customer invoices.
- High School Diploma
- Five (5) years related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Highly Organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with ERP system, Jobscope.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.