Sales/Application Engineer Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 7/11/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Sales/Application Engineer for our client, a world leader in precision assembly press systems. The Sales/Application Engineer must be an experienced individual able to provide solution-based assistance for our client's customers' assembly-based technical inquiries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Application testing and evaluation
- Product selection assistance
- Conceptualize solutions
- Preparation of proposals
- Three (3) years of experience in the manufacturing industry (automation industry preferred).
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and electrical and pneumatic schematics
- Experience with conventional tool room equipment including manual lathe, mill, surface grinders, etc.as well as CNC machines.
- Understanding of PLC-based controls.
- Experience with computer-aided design software(s) is a plus
- History of self-motivation, organization, problem-solving, and multi-tasking.
- Solid written, typing and oral communication skills.
- Travel up to 5% annually.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.