Traffic Engineer Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 7/18/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Traffic Engineer on behalf of our client, a Pittsburgh based civil engineering consultant. The Traffic Engineer will assist Civil Engineers and Project Managers with the preparation of transportation plans, traffic engineering analyses, and transportation studies.
Specific duties will include:
- Prepare specifications and plans for roadway improvement projects
- Conducting technical analyses
- Traffic Calming studies
- Traffic Calming design
- Preparing technical reports
- Preparing transportation-related plans and graphics
- Collecting field data, traffic counts, and other research
- Preparing quantities and construction cost estimates
- Traveling to job sites for site visits, data collection, and meetings, as required
- Providing technical support for meetings
- Other duties as directed by senior staff
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Three (3) - five (5) years' experience in traffic engineering
- EIT preferred
- MicroStation and AutoCAD experience desirable
- Driver's license required.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.