DESIGNERS / DRAFTERS
CAD Technician Wexford, PA Posted: 7/20/2022
DESIGNERS / DRAFTERS
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a CAD Technician for our client, a local land surveying and consulting engineering firm, for their local office located in the North Hills of Pittsburgh.
Performs and completes drawing packages with guided assistance with a focus on adherence to CAD standards and data management procedures with an emphasis to the oil and gas market sector. Completes design tasks associated with production drawings with some assistance.
- Update and alter drawings as requested
- Create preliminary site layout plans and preliminary concept plans.
- Incorporate rough draft sketches, drawings, redlines, etc. into the plans sets as provided
- Create design layouts of utility facilities including plans, details, cross sections, and providing a final deliverable plan sets with detailed guidance from various Engineers, Project Managers and experienced CAD Staff.
- Perform QA/QC on all work.
- Associate Degree in Computer Aided Drafting/Design (CADD) or Certificate from a Technical School is required.
- Candidate must have five (5) + years of relevant experience. Zero (0) - five (5) years of CAD experience is required
- Must have knowledge of AutoCAD LT as well as a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
- Must have good math, communication, and organization skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.