Civil Department Manager Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 7/21/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Civil Department Manager, on behalf of our client a Pittsburgh based engineering consultant. The Civil Engineering Department Manager (CDM) reports to the Vice President and will be accountable of the operations of the Civil Department.
- All aspects of the Civil Engineering Department including production oversight, personnel management, Client management and satisfaction, business development, scheduling, quality control and financial management
- including department performance.
- Leadership, Oversight, and Mentoring of Project Managers.
- Management of land development projects between $50k - $150k.
- Business development and client relationship management
- Proposal authoring and budget preparation
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Ten (10) + years of Experience, project management experience required, leadership experience a plus
- Professional Engineering (PE) Licensure is required
- The ability to manage multiple projects and staff concurrently, while meeting deadlines
- Build and maintain Client contacts and relations
- A thorough understanding of Civil Engineering and land development workflow processes
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- The ability to lead and develop staff, cultivate a positive working environment, act with integrity, and hold the
- team accountable
- Entrepreneur, disruptor, out of the box thinker
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.