Parts Analyst Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 8/2/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Parts Analyst on behalf of our client, a robotics manufacturer with offices in the Pittsburgh area. The Parts Analyst will contribute to the efficiency of the parts and service team to sustain profitable growth.
Expectations Of This Role:
- Prepare Quotes
- Enter Sales Orders
- Process sales orders. Coordinate shipping instructions
- Maintain stock levels for parts inventory In ERP system (Odoo), place appropriate PO to vendors, verify lead time.
- Handle receiving issues, critical back-order review, and stock adjustment
- Work out of the corporate office 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. weekdays with a rotation weekend on call schedule (Rotating Schedule)
- Timely response with attention to internal and external customer service focus Via phone and email
Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- At least one (1) year of Parts Analyst experience with a customer service background
- Must be proficient with PC to include MS Excel and Word with an understanding of business software preferably MS Dynamics
- Robotic/automation background a plus
- Previous ERP system use
- Possess a mechanical aptitude with attention to detail
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and data entry
- Be comfortable working in a multicultural environment
- Understand bill of material with electrical, pneumatic and mechanical components
- Professional phone etiquette with sense of urgency
- Strong customer service background
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.