Project Engineer Morgantown, WV Posted: 8/30/2022
Permanent or Contract
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Project Engineer for our client, a fully funded renewable natural gas developer in West Virginia.
The Project Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager. This position's primary focus is to conceptualize, design, coordinate and manage through start-up, the construction of renewable natural gas facilities including anaerobic digesters, gas upgrade systems, pipelines, compressor station and other related facilities. All work will be performed in compliance with company standards, procedures, and government requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to develop project scopes, estimate project costs, create project schedules and prepare funding requests.
- Must be proficient in developing project budgets and controlling costs
- Must be able to prepare bid requests and evaluate such based-on sound engineering and business principles
- Works closely with third party draftsmen, pipe designers, and engineers to develop accurate and concise P&ID, PFD, cause/effect and other drawings as required by the project.
- Reviews and approves all drawings up through construction.
- Must be able to handle assignments and projects with minimal supervision and complete within acceptable time standards.
- Must be capable of providing equipment specifications per Client standards and procure appropriate materials for projects
Education and/or Experience:
- An engineering degree from a four-year accredited college or university
- Five (5) - ten (10) years' experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current valid driver's license required.
- A Professional Engineering (PE) License is preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of individuals/employees.
- Position will be located in an office environment with routine travel to field/project locations.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.