Professional Land Surveyor Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 9/8/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Professional Land Surveyor on behalf of our client, a Pittsburgh based engineering consultant. The Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) will operate with responsible charge of field crew(s) and drafter(s) under their direction in support of Land Surveying projects. The PLS will maintain quality throughout the Land Survey project while working closely with our Survey Coordinator to meet project schedules and client demands.
- Current Pennsylvania Professional Land Surveyor license (PLS) REQUIRED
- Minimum of five (5) years of related land survey experience, particularly with boundary retracement surveys, existing conditions surveys, and ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil3D (knowledge of surfaces & pipe networks is a plus)
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and travel across uneven/rough terrain of outdoor project sites in varying weather conditions.
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Occasional travel may be required (anticipated at less than 10%)
- Candidate must exhibit a positive attitude, have excellent communication skills and work well alone and with others in a team environment.
- Be safety oriented and encourage same of all employees.
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.