Manufacturing Maintenance Technician Alliance, OH Posted: 9/21/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician on behalf of our client, a manufacturer based in Eastern Ohio.
- Reading and interpreting engineering blueprints.
- Servicing, maintaining and repairing equipment mechanically and electrically including machine shop machinery, overhead shop cranes and production-related equipment.
- Troubleshooting mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
- Communicating with the production team and maintaining a clean work area.
- Preparing and submitting maintenance reports.
- Previous work experience as a manufacturing maintenance technician.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems maintenance.
- Familiarity with OSHA safety standards and regulations.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Basic computer and report writing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.