Electrical Engineer Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 11/9/2022
Contract to Hire
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer (at all levels) on behalf of our client, a quality engineering and construction management services provider in the Pittsburgh area.
- Equipment specifications (transformers, outdoor circuit breakers, MV Switchgear, LV Switchgear Etc.)
- Power system studies/relay coordination/relay settings
- Proficient with ETAP and SKM power system study software is a plus
- Needs to be able to do outdoor substation layout/design
- Needs to be able to layout electrical rooms
- Develop single line and three-line diagrams
- Develop breaker control schematics
- Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Entry Level to Senior Level Considered
- EIT or PE is preferred
- Knowledge of heavy industrial projects including steel and aluminum
- Must be willing to travel for information gathering and check-out/start up assistance
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.