Project Manager Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 1/17/2023
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Project Manager for our client, an engineering and environmental consulting firm in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
The Project Manager will be responsible for client and project management, including the technical and financial management aspects of projects. In this role, you'll develop and maintain strong relationships with clients to understand and help them to achieve their goals. You will work closely with other professionals locally and across the country to develop opportunities and build business relationships, apply best practices to address client needs, conduct technical reviews of client deliverables, and mentor junior and mid-level staff in the proper planning, design, permitting, and execution of projects.
- Seven (7) - fifteen (15) years of relevant design and permitting experience.
- BS Degree in Engineering (Civil or Environmental) or related degree; MS a plus.
- P.E. preferred.
- Civil design and permitting experience related to layout, grading, utilities, stormwater, and erosion and sediment control is a must.
- Ability to contribute to new opportunities and prepare proposals/project budgets.
- Well established reputation and recognition in the regional marketplace through relationships with environmental regulatory agencies, municipalities, and active engagement in trade organizations.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage a large, multi-discipline project. For example, a land development project that includes survey, environmental, geotechnical, and construction phase services.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.