Industrial Maintenance Technician I and II Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 1/27/2023
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking Industrial Maintenance Technicians Levels I and II on behalf of our client, a manufacturer located in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
The Industrial Maintenance Technician ensures that the equipment is operating effectively and properly maintained to achieve its production requirements. In addition, this position provides that all breakdowns are repaired and all preventive and scheduled maintenance duties are completed.
Maintenance Technician I Skills & Qualifications:
- Basic Electrical skills.
- Carpentry ability to handle basic repairs around the building.
- Mechanical Maintenance.
- Attention to detail to ensure that all jobs are completed in an exemplary manner and any potential hazards or warning signs of problems are not overlooked.
- Physical stamina to handle a full shift of being active and working in the building.
- Plumbing knowledge to address leaks, clogs or other drainage problems.
- Basic Hydraulics.
Maintenance Technician II Skills & Qualifications:
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production and utility machines.
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, conveyor systems, production, and utility machines by following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment as the equipment is made available.
- Work with and support Engineering during new projects and process improvement activities.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- PLC experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Self-Diagnostic Skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.