Project/ Senior Hydrogeologist Boalsburg, PA Posted: 2/27/2023
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Project/ Senior Hydrogeologist on behalf of our client, a hydrogeological consulting firm based in Central Pennsylvania.
This opportunity would provide the candidate a chance to continue their ongoing development and growth in their professional career. Project level applicants must be PA-licensed Professional Geologist (PG), or have the ability to attain licensing in a short period of time. The project geologist would ideally have 10+ years of experience (min. 5 years) in the following: groundwater exploration, testing and monitoring of public water supply systems, mining, and/or waste management consulting experience. Additionally, practical experience in working with GIS and familiarity with Pennsylvania geology and regulatory agencies (PADEP, SRBC, DRBC) is also desirable.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide oversight and review of groundwater monitoring projects including report reporting.
- Provide expertise with respect to mining and waste management related activities.
- Provide expertise with respect to groundwater development and source permitting for public water-supply systems.
- Collaborate with other team members to meet reporting deliverables on projects.
- B.S. degree in geology or a closely related subject.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- PA-Licensed as a Professional Geologist or GIT.
- Ability to relocate to State College, PA.
- Project management experience in hydrogeology.