Welder Warren, OH Posted: 3/1/2023
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Welder on behalf of our client, a manufacturer in Eastern Ohio. The Welder is responsible for set up and operation of conventional welding equipment in a fabrication/job shop environment. This position is for 2nd shift.
- 3+ years of experience in the layout, fabrication, and welding of metal components
- 3-5 years' experience working with 1/16th wire or larger
- Ability to read, understand and interpret blueprint
- Adept at various types of metal joining
- Skilled in reading and interpreting mechanical assembly and part drawings
- Expertise in mathematics used to calculate dimensions and tolerances
- Ability to weld in all position
- Must possess own hand tools and tool box
- Proven mechanical aptitude using a variety of hand tools and shop equipment
- Working knowledge of industry standards for welding and fabrication
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS NEEDED:
- Climb and work from ladders
- Frequent standing, sitting, stooping, kneeling, and bending
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Work from a kneeling or laying position when required
- Exposure to fumes, noise, and varying temperatures
- Welding equipment
- Common hand tools (i.e. drills, grinders, cutters, etc.)
- Fork Lift
- Overhead cranes
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.