Integration Engineer EXPORT, PA Posted: 3/3/2023
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking an Integration Engineer on behalf of our client, a manufacturer with facilities in the Pittsburgh area. As an Integration Engineer, you will
- Engineer solutions to meet our customer's monitoring and compliance needs. This includes system designs and the development of parts and material specifications
- Work with vendors to procure major and custom materials
- Work with production and field service teams for troubleshooting and addressing any system integration and testing issues
- Travel to customer sites as required in support of technical discussions, kick-off meetings, oversee installations, or troubleshooting.
- May assist in cost estimates, bid and proposal preparation and overall project analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Engineering Technology or equivalent experience
- Experience interpreting customer specifications, generating detailed electrical design drawings, schematics, and related documentation for electro-mechanical systems preferred
- Knowledge of Pneumatic Controls, Relay Logic and Power Distribution and Electrical Controls a plus
- Experience designing systems for a hazardous area (C1D2) a plus
- Proficient with AutoCAD or similar application for Electrical and Mechanical applications
- Demonstrated track record of managing projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Excellent skills with MS Office including Excel and MS Word
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Proven top performer in past jobs
- Proven Team Player that is humble, hungry and people-smart
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.