Manufacturing Engineer Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 3/8/2023
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer on behalf of our client, a Pittsburgh area manufacturer. The Manufacturing Engineer is focused on maintaining and developing manufacturing systems, while keeping production costs down and maintaining quality.
- Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Assist in Planning and Scheduling of Work Orders based on capacity, inventory, and due dates.
- Determine problem resolutions and implement improvements.
- Develop detailed layouts for equipment, processes, and workflow.
- Research and develop new processes, equipment, and products.
- Develop and implement cost-saving measures and quality control systems.
- Maintain research, document activity and prepare reports.
- Degree in manufacturing, industrial, or mechanical engineering required.
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing or machining.
- Experience evaluating and troubleshooting manufacturing processes and machinery.
- Experience using CAD, CAM, ERP/MRP and related software.
- Full understanding of ERP/MRP processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organization and management skills.
- High level of technical expertise.
- Strong analytical thinker.
- Demonstrates strong proficiency in common office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of safe manufacturing processes
- Ability to analyze problems and present solutions
- Understanding of machining process (Conventional and CNC)
- Understanding of ISO 9001 quality requirements
- Experience in Continuous Improvement associated to a Job shop environment or dept.
- Understanding of LEAN processes
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.