DESIGNERS / DRAFTERS
Civil 3D Designer/Drafter Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 3/14/2023
DESIGNERS / DRAFTERS
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Civil 3D Designer/Drafter on behalf of our client, a Pittsburgh based engineering consultant.
- Work with project teams to develop design plans, profiles, and details for our commercial and energy clients
- Work under project engineers on the application of various design engineering and modeling techniques in the development of water resource projects for federal, state, and local municipalities
- Site layouts, earthwork, quantity takeoff, and grading plans (e.g. structures, plant support information, roads, fencing, etc.)
- Preparation of specifications and contract documents
- Domestic travel to project sites, as necessary
- Contribute innovative and practical contributions to project designs to meet client needs
- Only candidates with experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 or later will be considered and may be required to demonstrate knowledge/proficiency during interview process.
- 5 - 10 years of related civil design experience, preferably as a Lead Civil Designer in the civil engineering and/or construction industries (land development/construction work experience desired).
- Demonstrate ability to interact with technical staff (professional engineers, project managers, scientists, etc.).
- Must demonstrate the ability to contribute innovative and practical contributions to project designs to meet client needs.
- A strong understanding of urgency and deadlines.
- Ability to complete work with minimal oversight.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with industrial facility layout and design, including excavation and site grading.
- Experience with GIS desired.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.