Senior Geotechnical Engineer/Project Manager Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 5/23/2023
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer/Project Manager on behalf of our client, an environmental consultant with offices in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Geotechnical analysis including bearing capacity evaluations, stability analysis and slip repair recommendations
- Management of support staff members while providing technical support and quality control of project deliverables
- Establish new and maintain existing clients and subcontractors
- Preparation of geotechnical reports, drawings and specifications and proposals
- Excellent field skills and knowledge of various geotechnical instrumentation and data interpretation
Minimum qualifications for the position include:
- Professional Engineer/registered Geotechnical Engineer (PA, NJ, MD)
- Eight (8) – ten (10) years of geotechnical engineering, project management/consulting experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a manager of a project team
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.