Electrical Engineer Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 7/3/2023
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer on behalf of our client, an engineering consultant based in the Pittsburgh area.
- Working with process, mechanical and structural engineers and CAD staff
- Design of electrical power distribution and process control systems
- Preparation of drawings and specifications for bid
- Construction phase engineering, including answering contractor RFI's, review of manufacturer shop submittals, review of contractor pay applications, attending construction progress meetings, and troubleshooting process startup issues.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience with design and construction phase engineering related to power distribution and process control for municipal and/or industrial water/wastewater treatment plants.
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Pennsylvania P.E. is preferred but not required
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.