Mechanical Engineer Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 7/7/2023
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer for our client, a leading partner in the world of metals. This role will manage projects and support production during implementation of design.
- Solve customer problems through the design of new or modifications of existing equipment.
- Create drawings for production of new or modification of existing equipment.
- Coordinate with purchasing and shop personnel to ensure all necessary components are acquired.
- Support production during implementation of designs.
- Support customer questions regarding supplied equipment.
- Create written reports regarding customer issues or recommended equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations and permutations.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution,
- determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory and factor analysis.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.