Project Manager Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 7/7/2023
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Project Manager for our client, a leading, integrated provider of construction, repair, and engineering services.
Energetically support the organizations vision and strategy and demonstrate initiative and personal accountability to meet work demands according to the highest standard. Exhibit the highest day to day standards and demonstrate the highest level of business ethics and consistently adheres to and promotes key values and principles in all transactions.
- Direct project supervision and project work flow.
- Maintain proper levels of quality control.
- Meet all project schedules.
- Efficient utilization of resources.
- Communicate project status to management and to the client
- Develop project specifications and implement practices which will achieve defined objectives to the satisfaction of the client and of management.
- Additional responsibilities and/or duties as assigned.
Skills, Abilities and Knowledge:
- Excellent organizational and planning skill
- Demonstrated skills in verbal/written communications
- Demonstrated negotiating and decision-making skill
- Demonstrated management and business skills
- Demonstrated skills in providing leadership, motivation, vision, and direction
- High energy level with the ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Proven success in developing and maintaining customer relationships
- High commitment to achieving goals and plans
- Maintain working knowledge of utility company policy and procedures in order to communicate effectively with various professional staffs from client companies.
- Be well versed in the basic tenants of line construction and maintenance.
- Must have a working knowledge of the National Electric Safety Code and the ability to recognize distribution equipment and associated hazards.
- Be held accountable for maintaining all confidences regarding highly sensitive and proprietary information.
Education, Licensing and Experience:
- Graduate with two-year degree in an Engineering Technology or related field and/or minimum of five (5) years of related communications or distribution experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years using public utility standards or Heavy Industry
- PMP Certification or working towards (CAPM/PMP/PgMP)
- Responsible Person- Team Building Skills- Value Oriented- Safety Focused
- Incumbent will have diverse responsibilities - as project needs dictate
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.