Business Development Manager- Resistance Welding Farmington, MI Posted: 8/3/2023
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Business Development Manager- Resistance Welding on behalf of our client, a global manufacturer. This position is responsible for managing the sales and marketing of our client's welding equipment product line. Also, responsible for maximizing the sales growth by supporting the distribution and end user base, while focusing on new growth opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain comprehensive understanding of the company's offerings, market positioning and vale propositions.
- Gather all necessary information and documentation for the completion of sales proposals and orders.
- Take responsibility for managing customer expectations as they relate to the order process.
- Provide regular reports and updates to management on sales activities, opportunities, and progress towards targets requirements.
- Develop short- and long-term business and marketing plans for assigned products.
- Conduct product demonstrations, training and participate in industry trade shows and events.
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stakeholders in North America.
- Work closely with product management compiling customer's feedback into product strategies and direction.
- Applicants must have three (3) + years of experience in selling capital goods.
- Knowledge of welding processes and equipment is a plus.
- Engineering degree preferred. Marketing, communications, or business etc. degree optional.
- Strong analytic, communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, SAP experience desired.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Strong negotiation skills to overcome objections and close sales.
- Must be culturally sensitive, open, and comfortable working with international teams across the globe.
- HVAC market experience desired.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.