Maintenance Supervisor Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 8/8/2023
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor on behalf of our client, a mechanical contractor based in the Pittsburgh area. The Maintenance Supervisor is the Manager of the shop Maintenance Department. They will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance/repairs to various building and production equipment. They will also keep equipment in peak operating condition and prevent unnecessary breakdowns.
- Perform servicing, testing, inspection, and repairs on a variety of equipment including but not limited to: Electrical Equipment, Air Compressors, Production Machines, Facility Equipment, Cranes, Welders, Plasmas and Forklifts.
- Change belts, filters, grease and lube.
- Cleans and lubricates bearings, gears and other parts of machinery.
- Performs general building/production maintenance as assigned.
- Follow the Company safety rules and regulations, as well as department procedures.
- Diagnose and repair or replace worn parts of equipment.
- Carryout regular preventative maintenance to mitigate major damage.
- Assist other Maintenance staff in projects and repairs.
- Ability to use hand tools, lubrication equipment, electric/pneumatic power tools.
- Ability or willingness to learn how to operate Aerial and Forklifts.
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Ability to work from heights and off ladders and Aerial Lifts.
- Ability to work independently.
- Any experience with cranes, welders or plasma is a plus.
- Able to work some nights and weekends, as needed.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.