Human Resources Administrator Weirton, WV Posted: 8/14/2023
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Human Resources Administrator on behalf of our client, an Oil and Gas Company with offices in West Virginia. This position is responsible for recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, payroll processing, policy administration and supports the facility personnel.
Human Resources Administrator Responsibilities:
- Exemplify high levels of moral and ethical standards and values.
- Maintains personnel files.
- Sends out personnel announcements.
- Posts job openings.
- Maintains, organizes and screens resumes.
- Schedules interviews with candidates and team members.
- Processes expense reports for candidates.
- Schedules pre-employment assessments, testing and performs background screenings.
- Assists with new hire onboarding and paperwork.
- Assists with educating new employees on HR policies and procedures.
- Processes employment status changes and wage rate changes for hourly employees.
- Ensures Organizational Chart is updated.
- Provides support to the department and assists with Training and Education initiatives.
- Generates reports.
- Assists with FMLA.
- Assist with department budget.
- Responsible for bi-weekly payroll processing.
- Assists with benefits administration.
- Maintains accruals for vacation and sick leave.
- Kronos timekeeping administrator.
- Assists with annual medical surveillance.
- Works closely with Human Resources Manager and Corporate Payroll personnel.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with plant safety guidelines and procedures.
- Member of facility Continuous Improvement Team.
Skills & Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Two (2) - four (4) year's qualifying experience in a relevant field
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to handle sensitive information with a high level of confidentiality.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, timekeeping and human resources applications.
- Experience with Kronos and SAP is desired.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to maintain excellent relationships with hourly and salary plant personnel.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.